cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personal Settings (Options) for ECL Viewer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

For CAD Drawings, When I open in ECL Viewer, its opening but not the full drawing. To get full drawing every time I have get in to Options and there I need to check the Monochrome, Inverted and Grey Scale 24bit. Then only I am able to view the complete CAD Drawing.

Is there is any default saving option or authorization object for this settings to keep these three check box default so that I need not go every time for every document to check these options to view the drawings.

Pls advice on this.

Regards,

Venu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

christoph_hopf
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Venu,

regarding the default background color you can set a registry key on your PC for this. Based on your ECL Viewer version the key

Background REG_DWORD 0x00ffffff

should be placed in the following directory:

5.1.3: HKEY_CURRENT_USERSoftwareSAPVCT_Retained5.1CommonCImageViewUtils

6.0: HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/SAP/VCT_Retained/6.1/Common/de/ImageViewUtils

The value to "ffffff" should lead to a default white background. Regarding the 24-bit setting for greyscale I would recommend you to upgrade to the latest available ECL Viewer 6.0 patch 1 because with this version the display quality should be better and it is not necessary to set this flag.

For further information on the installation of ECL Viewer 6.0 please see the following link:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/wiki?path=/display/plm/1.Installation%28CA-DMS-EAI%29

Best regards,

Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pramod,

The settings are in place. I am not able to see the entire drawing like the Drawing Sheet Template, Title block. Each and every time I need to go to Setting and then click Background Balck or White and then selecting the check boxes for monochrome, inverted, Grey Scale etc. Can't we have this as default settings.

Regards,

Venu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Just check by adding EAIWeb.webviewer2D.1 %SAP-CONTROL%MAXSIZE% in tcode DC30 for Define workstation application -> Define workstation application in network -> Application (path & program) for pc.

I hope the above setting will solve your problem. Please revert back if u need further any information about this.

Regards,

Pramod

Please award pts if its useful / solve ur problem