cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Infocube requisition does not appear in the reporting after realignment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

We have an infocube for sales history data storage that is used by two POS. POS1 is being used in the DP planning area, with the CVC´s that are being used by planning. The POS2 has two characteristics that are being used only for the infocube realignment.

If I realign these characteristics of the POS2 and choose just realign the infocube, the data in the infocube is modified but it´s not shown in the POS1, in the planning books.

In the POS2 we have only the characteristics customer and sales rep. In the POS1 we have, product, location, sales rep. The POS2 was created separtedly from the POS2 to reduce the number of CVC´s in the system.

The realignment is necessary when we have changes between sales rep customer allocation. Example: one customer1 will not be supplied by the sales rep1 but by the sales rep2, so the sales history data of customer1 will have to be realigned from sales rep1 to sales rep2.

After this realignment, in the planning area that uses the POS1, the sales history continue to be showed for the sales rep1 and not for the sales rep2, but in the infocube the realignment is ok.

The infocube only realignment should work for all the structures that is using it, right?

Best Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

POS2 : customer and sales rep.

POS1:product, location, sales rep.

You are saying that you realign the data in infocube using the POS2.

For examples:

You got CVC like this

POS2:

CUSTOMER1________SALESRP1

POS1:

PROD1_____LOC1____SALESRP1

Cube has data like this:

PROD1_____LOC1____SALESRP1____100___PCs

You realign the CVC in POS2 changing SALESRP1 to SALESRP2.

After realignment

POS2:

CUSTOMER1________SALESRP2

Cube has data like this:

PROD1_____LOC1____SALESRP2____100___PCs

You did not do realignment for POS1. So it stays the same as

POS1:

If you generate CVCs from the infocube, a new CVC will be added to POS1 making 2 CVCs:

POS1:

PROD1_____LOC1____SALESRP2.

Your options here are to either delete the second CVC of realign the POS1 data too deleting old CVC.

Please let me know if I got your right.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Visu Venkat, thanks for the help!!

The cube has data like this:

PROD1____LOC1_____CUSTOMER1____SALESREP1___100 PC

POS1:

PROD1_____LOC1____SALESRP1___100PC

PROD1_____LOC1____SALESRP2

POS2:

CUSTOMER1________SALESRP1

CUSTOMER1________SALESRP2

I realign the data in infocube using the POS2 structure, but only in the infocube, because we don´t have a planning area for POS2.

The realignment in the infocube should be:

PROD1____LOC1_____CUSTOMER1____SALESREP2___100 PC

And in POS1, it should be:

PROD1_____LOC1____SALESRP2___100PC

And POS2 should be:

CUSTOMER1_____SALESRP2

The problem is that the realigned data is not visible in the planning area. The data continue the same before the infocube realignment.

When we access the infocube, the following message is showed:

" Loaded data is not yet visible in Reporting (see long text) Message no. RSM1130

Diagnosis

There is an inconsistency between the load status of the data and the option of reporting on this data.

There is data in the InfoProvider that is OK from a quality point of view, but is not yet displayed in reporting.

The problem, for example, is to do with request 0000000602, number APO_R4BXFS51B0R5NZ1709G17I5UTH.

Procedure

Choose Refresh to remove the inconsistency"

We did as the message says, but the data still correct only in the infocube.

Could you help us?

Best Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

When you realign cube with POS2, why does it over write the POS1 CVC?? To my knowledge it does not.

You can generate CVCs for POS1 from the cube after realignment that creates another CVC but does not overwrite the old one.

"Loaded data is not yet visible in Reporting... "

This means data is loaded successfully but not activated ( you see a chart like icon beside the request under ready for reporting)

In your cube data, go to RSA1> Infoprovider area, right click on your cube>manage in requests tab, is the request still yellow? Check why it is still yellow in the monitor. Just click on the yellow light and change the status to green. This makes it ready for reporting.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Venkat

I executed the realigment again and marked the option Completely Remove Sources for Deletion

from the infocube and the problem was solved. All the realigned data was appearing in the planning area and the data was correct in the infocube.

Thanks for the help!