cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Price in invoice is not getting copied from Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In my case when i create a sales order...my VPRS condition is taking price 4.020,24 (@335.02/PC). When i create a Invoice it is coming with 4.020,22 value and .02 is coming in different condition type ZDIF ( Rounding diff) automatically. When i check my PGI accounting document there also price 4.020,22 hits the G/L account.

Now able to understand why .02 value is going in the ZDIF condition ?

Need help

Regards

Nitin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Please check the Material Master settings for VPRS in Accounting1 view for the material in the sales order,I feel that VPRS in the sales order item would be taken from Material master whereas VPRS in the Billing document would be taken from the Material Document at the time of PGI,Due which there is there is a VPRS values are different in Sales order and Billing document

Regards

Mohammed Roshan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nitin,

Rounding condition is coming in picture because there will some difference in PR00 and VPRS.

Generally VPRS is a statistical condition type and it is just used for viewing purpose not a part of calculation.

So you can go to V/08, select your pricing procedure and then control data.

In that find out VPRS condition type and click on statistical, then it wont come in calculation.

If you want that this should be copied then you have to made changes in copy control.

Go to VTFA if you are making billing document with reference to order document.

Go to VTFL if you are making billing document with reference to delivery document.

Select your combination of billing document and delivery document/order document.

Then go to item level and select you item category and then click on detail

In that you will find pricing type just change that pricing type to D.

Now it will copy pricing as it is from sales order.

Hope so it will solve your problem

Regards

Raj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can use a routine at the copy control & change this behaviour

Hopw this helps

Thanks

Prashant