Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Things to consider in preparing a WM questionnaire

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have got a project in WM.

Now as a begining we are planning to prepare a questionnaire. Since I have just started to learn WM dont have much idea in the WM questionnaire part.

Hence if anyone can provide all the valuable inputs & useful SAP links (such as what are things to be included or which are the areas to be covered etc in WM) for the same will be highly appreciated.

Does SAP provides any Sample questionnaire as such on WM??

Will the links such as help.sap or service.sap will solve my purpose.

Thanks & Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I have tried to find out what I can but I think that the only way to get ASAP is through SAP and also I am not sure if the Question and Answer database is included any more so sorry for that, However have a look at this document and it should give you some pointers

Frenchy

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/LEWM/MMWM.pdf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Frenchy for the help..

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I know that the following is cut and paste but it is a long time since I have used it.

I remember that there was a Q & A database in their which gave a list of questions that you asked the business and as you fed in the answers it produced some documents.

It is quite good as I remenber.

The ASAP solution was developed to ensure the successful, on-time delivery of a project. SAP delivers the AcceleratedSAP (ASAP) methodology for project management and system implementation.

Developed by SAP to optimize the success of implementing the SAP Business Suite, ASAP streamlines the implementation by providing templates, methods, tools, and accelerators that have been built on the success of thousands of previous SAP implementations.

Project quality is verified near the completion of each project phase. Using existing ASAP checklists, these quality checks ensure that all tasks for the phase have been completed properly, that all relevant documentation has been kept, and that all tasks required to commence the next phase of the project have been completed.

I hope that this helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchy,

Can you explain this below reply from you.

If you have access to A.S.A.P. which is SAP's methodology database I believe that there is a Question and Answer database .

I mean how we get this access & where to check it??

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can anyone help me on the above query??

Is there any links available for downloading the ASAP Q&A database? or can someone plz share the WM questionnaire available in ASAP or the one which you have?

Appreciate your timely help.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If you have access to A.S.A.P. which is SAP's methodology database I believe that there is a Question and Answer database in there which should give you what you need or at lease go some way towards it

I hope that this is useful

Frenchy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Frenchy,

Thanks a lot for the reply.

before I award points Can you provide more insights on the above reply??

Regards,