cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VF 31

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii All

We have a reqmnt where we have to re-trigger the EDI invoices with the transmission medium as "print output".

I tried doing this with the transaction VF31 but it doesnt pick the invoice.

Condition record is maintained for both the output types, can you let me know what changes needs to be done so that this process can be done using transaction VF31.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Manocha

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gaurav,

Please select your output type in VF31 screen.

Befor that please go to VF02(Change billing document) and select the billing document and press enter

then GOto>Header>Output.After this select your output type.Check the status.If it is red means it is not processed then in this case check the log.If it is yellow means it is in processing then select the output and go to further data select dispatch time as option 4(send Immediately(When saving the application)).If the status is green means simply come out of the document.In othe cases save the document.

Now open VF31 screen.

Select output type.

Select transmission medium as 1(Print output)

Processing mode is 2(Repeat processing)

enter the relevant billing data also if required a particular billing document.

Execute.

Then select the required document and process that one.

Regards,

Mohan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hii Mohan

The issue is that when I save the billing document then, EDI output is triggered which is in yellow light.

When i go to transaction VF31 then I can re trigger the EDI output but the invoice will again go through EDI mode.

What I want is the option of printing off this invoice. If I change the transmission medium in transaction VF31 then it will not pick that invoice.

Pls do help.

Thanks & Regards

Gaurav Manocha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't have an print out for the EDI message type this is the first thing. Now, if you are seeing yellow light for EDI output type in your invoice then check the processing log for the reason why it is not triggerred...

Hrishi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Not able to get what you are really looking for... can you rephrase your query?

Hrishi