cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HTTP response code 500 : Error during parsing of SOAP header

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have a MAIL to IDOC scenario. An external third party emails invoices to our inbox - which we pick up and process the attachment. All is well when I test the scenario internally, but when the third party emails it fails with (see ERROR MESSAGE below).

When I look at the SOAP header of the failed message I see the values from the dump in this field:

<sap:Record namespace="http://sap.com/xi/XI/System/Mail" name="SHeaderTHREAD-INDEX">AcarCeJmJKHuV6wZSxm2UMoUeAjS1gALPExABtze/PACiUJDcAGS0DCwAmOOELAJlOzP0AFiOo8gCK1pEZAF500SsAYW46lgBgX2bGALyieMQAXw2oKgBYXf0WAGeueD0AAAHnhwBamTSaAGIUE0kAYZSYTQBgY5OTADunN0gAE3t/sQAWScBXADTQvvEAD4yNhQATdkKiAFr7DBMAGIXTZQAP2xJFABZ0YfoAGHYAuAAKlaeaACJ9xtUAEjcvQAAV4L06ABZuwsAAK/f9vgAAF/GSAAAYmRYARIKwtQAV5R9SABMo5bsAGQQyvAAVqsjyABOh9uMAFXTa2QAWEjsfABaEvp4AFaL1NQAV5MnUABXiVbIAGc7LsQAYVN9SABLfYQIAEwF3nQAWSL2lABn5ZgIAEf/k8gAWeVgrAAJaSZIAAElM4gATZR0GA=</sap:Record>

Can anyone tell me what SHeaderTHREAD-INDEX does? Or what my problem is (Our email is Outlook)

ERROR MESSAGE.........

SOAPFault received from Integration Server. ErrorCode/Category: XIProtocol/WRONG_VALUE; Params: SOAP:Envelope(1)SOAP:Header(1)sap:DynamicConfiguration(3)sap:Record(14), AcarCeJmJKHuV6wZSxm2UMoUeAjS1gALPExABtze/PACiUJDcAGS0DCwAmOOELAJlOzP0AFiOo8gCK1pEZAF500SsAYW46lgBgX2bGALyieMQAXw2oKgBYXf0WAGeueD0AAAHnhwBamTSaAGIUE0kAYZSYTQBgY5OTADunN0gAE3t/sQAWScBXADTQvvEAD4yNhQATdkKiAFr7DBMAGIXTZQAP2xJFABZ0YfoAGHYAuAAKlaeaACJ9xtUAEjcvQAAV4L06ABZuwsAAK/f9vgAAF/GSAAAYmRYARIKwtQAV5R9SABMo5bsAGQQyvAAVqsjyABOh9uMAFXTa2QAWEjsfABaEvp4AFaL1NQAV5MnUABXiVbIAGc7LsQAYVN9SABLfYQIAEwF3nQAWSL2lABn5ZgIAEf/k8gAWeVgrAAJaSZIAAElM4gATZR0GA=協彎䅍䔾ਉ़䥎噏䥃䕟乏㸸㌱ㄵㄹ㰯䥎噏䥃䕟乏㸊उ㱁䵏啎呟䕘䍌彖䅔㸷⸵〼⽁䵏啎呟䕘䍌彖䅔㸊उ㱃啒剅乃失㹅啒㰯䍕剒䕎䍙ㄾਉ़䅍何乔彖䅔㸱⸴㜼⽁ꯃ䅢坡汫, ST: ST_XM; AdditionalText: An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program ST_XMS_MSGHDR30_DYNAMIC; ApplicationFaultMessage: ; ErrorStack: XML tag SOAP:Envelope(1)SOAP:Header(1)sap:DynamicConfiguration(3)sap:Record(14) (or one of the attributes) has the incorrect value AcarCeJmJKHuV6wZSxm2UMoUeAjS1gALPExABtze/PACiUJDcAGS0DCwAmOOELAJlOzP0AFiOo8gCK1pEZAF500SsAYW46lgBgX2bGALyieMQAXw2oKgBYXf0WAGeueD0AAAHnhwBamTSaAGIUE0kAYZSYTQBgY5OTADunN0gAE3t/sQAWScBXADTQvvEAD4yNhQATdkKiAFr7DBMAGIXTZQAP2xJFABZ0YfoAGHYAuAAKlaeaACJ9xtUAEjcvQ An error occurred when deserializing in the simple transformation program ST_XMS_MSGHDR30_DYNAMIC Data loss occurred when converting AcarCeJmJKHuV6wZSxm2UMoUeAjS1gALPExABtze/PACiUJDcAGS0DCwAmOOELAJlOzP0AFiOo8gCK1p

Transmitting the message to endpoint http://sdcxp1-ci.na.fmo.com:8000/sap/xi/engine?type=entry using connection AFW failed, due to: com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Received HTTP response code 500 : Error during parsing of SOAP header.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

We work with Microsoft Outlook, but I'm sure this could work with any email system.

This error only came from external emails - what we did in the end is to get the third party to email a particular email (email1) in our company. This is set up as a regular email account. On this email put a forward rule to email2 for a particular sender/subject. email2 is set up as POP3 so that XD1 can poll it - we also block any emails except from email1.

Doing this accomplishes a couple of things:

1) We get around the error because XI polls email2 (which has adapter settings of IMAP4 so we can see MAIL adapter attributes ie. sender, subject etc...When we originally had as POP3 we were not able to see these - but setting as IMAP4 causes the error for external emailers)

2) We have a SPAM filter - the XI email is clean from SPAM and the adapter will not have errors, as it only receives valid emails to process

3) We have a central email (email1) which is used to archive all XI emails - we use this for all email scenarios (as we also save to folder and forward in the rule)

Hope this helps your situation.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lynn ,

I have the same problem, how did you solve this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

None of these are related to my error.

The SOAP message is created from the email (MAIL adapter) and it is presumably objecting to something on the email because it cannot parse the SOAP header.

I am going to get the third party to send the email again in the simplest form (ie. with normal priority, no cc's, no return receipt, nothing in the body - only file attachment) see if it still fails.

I am also going to send an email from my personal email tonight at home to see if it is ALL external emails it doesn't like or not.

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lynn,

Check the common blog and sap note no. 807000

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

please have a look for sap note u2013 804124, 807000 .

regards,

navneet

dharamveer_gaur2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

for Response code 500 error look threads