Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Easy DMS 7 - can not find download

david_deeg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

SAP note "1251740" says that there is a download for EDMS 7 available under:

"Please follow the following steps to download and install the Easy Document Management 7.0.

1.Go to SAP service market place (http://www.service.sap.com).

2.Click on "Software Download" available under the SAP Support Portal Group.

3.On the left hand menu, Click on "Download" and navigate to "Support Packages and Patches" -> "Entry by Application Group". 4.On the righ hand frame, Navigate to "Supplementary Components for Cross Industry Solutions" -> "Life-Cycle Data Management" -> SAP EASY DOCUMENT MANAGEMENT'

There you will find the link to download the installation files under "SAP EASY DOCUMENT MGMT 7.00"

<<EASYDMS70SP01 0-20004358.exe>>"

Unfortunatly I can only find the download for EDMS 6 SP11 Patch 01. Maybe I´m blind but I can not see a download for EDMS 7. Can someone post a link to the download for EDMS 7?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member583013
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi David,

SAP Easy Document Management 7.0 is released for Ramp up and not for General Availability.

In case if you are interested to get a copy of SAP Easy Document Management 7.0, You have to apply for being a Ramp up Customer / Partner.

However regarding the Note, yes, we will get it sorted soon.

Thanks and Regards

Annuj.

P.S Hope i have answered your question.

david_deeg
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Anju,

thanks a lot for your answer. Unfortunatly I don not have the time for a ramp up project at moment, so it seems that I have to wait for GA-release.

Answers (0)