cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabling partner data tab at header and item.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Is there any user exit to disable 4 out of the 5 partners in the partner functions tab at header and item level as my requirement is not to allow the user to change the partner functions SP, SH,BP,PY. I cant use SHD0 or use the not-changeable function in VOPA hence the need for user exit.

Please suggest.

Regards,

Udaynath

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Krishna,

1) since you are not suppose to change VOPA and sales document type, you have to go for alternative user exit.

2) since you willbe not be having dovelopers key you can sit with ABAPER and get it done your job.

3) if you have access key you can try with this program "SAPLS38E" you can modify the code to achive it.

I hope you have understood

Thanks &Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In addition to what Amit has suggested in a best way, you can go into CMR of SP -> sales area -> partner functions -> activate "Default" tab for each partner function.

Hope this would be helpful for you.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Udaynath,

try with:

Path: SPRO --> IMG --> Sales and Distribution --> Basic Functions --> Partner Determination --> Set up Partner Determination

Choose Activity: Set Up Partner Determination for Sales Document Header

Select Partner: TA, and click: Partner Function in Procedure

Give Work Area as, say TA and WE (or SH).

Now, in next screen, click Box: N, to avoid changes in Sales Doc. i.e. Sales Order.

Similary, maintain for Bill-to-Party and Payer.

User won't be able to make changes in Partner Fucton in Sales Doc.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Amit and Ramesh,

As can be seen from the issue raised by me wherein i have clearly mentioned that for some reason i cannot use shd0 or VOPA. The reason is a Sales Order of the sales document type has to be tackled differently under different condition hence the need for a user exit.

Regards,

Udaynath.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Udaynath,

Try with include Program: MV45AFZZ

Form: USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT_PREPARE

Table: PARTNERCHANGES

Discuss with ABAPer, how to code fields for Partner functions as "non-editable".

Hope, this may help you, some extent.

Best Regards,

Amit

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knowlege concern you can do the configuration not to modify the partner in the document.

in you partner determination procedure select partners and activate Not Modifiable indicator for all partner so that user is no longer to change the partner function in the document.

Hope this helps you..