cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MII Integration with BOBJ and SAP BI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have read through some documents that BOBJ uses the URL of MII transaction and can use SAP MII query as well as data sources(please correct me if I am wrong).

If the above said is true, Please help me to answer the following questions,

a) Can BOBJ be used as a alternative to MDX query (OLAP Connector) in retrieving data from SAP BI?

b) Can we integrate this retreived data from SAP BI with the MES data in MII using BOBJ?

Regards,

Manesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member193328
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Manesh

I am not sure where you have come across this information but the standard MII Product does not support this as of release MII 12.1 (the latest).

In the future we might add something similar to this but I cannot really tell how it will work or what all it will support.

Best regards

Partha

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Partha,

It almost sounds as if he is referring to using Runner or SOAPRunner as the interface method. In that case, he can access the data. But those are not specific to BOBJ.

Manesh,

Can you post a link to the documentation to which you are referring? I would also suggest looking up Runner and SOAPRunner in the Help documentation for MII. There are quite a few postings here which also address those methods going from recent to several years. So open up your search date range.

Good luck,

Mike