cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One Service Interface with SOAP (sync/async)?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Iu2019m configuring the following scenario SOAP -> PI 7.1 -> ABAP proxies.

My Service Interface has four different operations, 1 is sync and 3 are async. I want to use SOAP adapter as I donu2019t need to use WS-RM and WS-A of WS adapter. So, I have two SOAP communication channels (sync/async). But, when I try to create the sender agreements, PI only let me to create one, as the second has the same name Iu2019m not able to do it, it tells me that the object already exists.

How can I create this scenario where an outbound service interface has several operations with different Quality of Service (sync/async)?

Anyone has faced this situation before?

Thanks in advance,

Ricardo.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When you have one interface with several operations, you need only to have one sender agreement with that interface.

The mapping is based on operation, not on interface. You can have different receiver interfaces, or one receiver interface with several operations.

The QoS can be added in the target URL, when you have the chance to apply different URLs based on the operation in the client.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Stefan,

But in SOAP CC I have the field QoS and shouldn't I need to specify BE or EO?

The workaround is pto set the QoS at the URL to be called, but this will by pass the QoS I set up at SOAP channel?

Regards,

Ricardo.

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

You can overwrite the default settings of the sender channel with URL parameters.

Check SAP note 856597 for details.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks

Answers (0)