cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Text Determination

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

Could you please let me know if there is any way to control text so that it has to be applied only to the Quotation , but when the order is created reffering the quotation, this text in quotation shouldn't be copied into the order.

Thank you very much.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Done...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Manoj,

I didn't find any requirement with "Do not copy text". If you have the number please let me know so that i can check.

Thank you .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha/ Manoj,

There is no such Routine - Do not copy Text.

The routine, manoj is talking about: 302 - Do not copy Item; which will not serve the purpose.

Swetha,

Discuss, your requirement with ABAP-Personnel at your end.

He will use the standard routine, add modify it as per your requirement in T. Code: VOFM.

Standard Routine: 001 - (if restrict at Header-level); OR

Standard Routine: 301 - (if restrict at Item-level) (Item Cat. AGN)

Best Regards,

Amit

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Swetha,

In VTAA FOR not copying text from quote to order one special requirement is there as " Do not copy text.

Use the same requirment and see if it works..

Regds

MM

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Manoj,

Can you tell me where exactly the requirement field is there ,because i cant find Do not copy text in Copy requirements both at header and item. (VTAA)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Why don't you try to use a different text procedure for quotation and sales order... which in turn will not copy the texts from quotation to a sales order when referencing ???

Of course, this is just a thought...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Swetha,

Not very much sure, but as per my understanding; this could be controlled by "Copying requirement" either at Item (item cat. AGN) or Header-level in T. Code: VTAA (Copy-Control b/w OR and QT)

Please listen to other Elite members, also.

Best Regards,

Amit