cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to change terms of delivery on order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Order have terms of delivery CFR Santos I tried to change to CPR Garrouda but when I press enter CFR is back again...

Can you please explain what you check in system to see if that can be changed from default inco terms to manual.

Thanks

Bawa

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to CMR ship-to-party > sales area tab > billing > incoterms .. press F4 ... see if you can see CPR Garrouda in the dropdown list of incoterms.. I think it is not there in your case... hence this problem..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

So is it possible to maintain multiple inco terms and have drop down list? as when I try F4 it gives me warning that No Input help is available!

Let me know

Thanks

Bawa

Kindly help!

Edited by: Bawa Bawa on Nov 25, 2008 11:55 AM

Edited by: Bawa Bawa on Nov 25, 2008 1:10 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to t-code OVSG and check if CPR Garrouda is there in the list. I think it is not and hence you are facing the problem.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

CFR is being maintained there, the thing is I am not able to change the location field(INCO 2) from SANTOS to GAROUDA. As soon as I enter after changing the content it comes back as SANTOS.

I have checked in SBX also with same data and its working fine there, I am just wondering if there is way to check the bug or is there something I am missing...

Thanks in advance for your help!

Bawa

Former Member
0 Kudos

My Friend,

I have asked you to check if CPR GAROUDA is there or not in OVSG, have you checked it if it there?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is being maintained there. It is typo mistake in my question it is CFR (Cost Freight) and then next field it needs location which I need to change. The location field doesnt have any choices to choose, it needs manual entry.

Thanks

Bawa

Edited by: Bawa Bawa on Nov 25, 2008 2:56 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can't have two different discriptions for one incoterm CFR...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Bawa,

Sorry for the interruption, but may i know, what is the query?

Field: Location, is a manual entry field.

Go to Sales order (VA02) and change Santos to Garrouda (under Tab: Sales), manually and hit "Enter". Your Frieght will be re-determined at header as well as item-level.

Best Regards,

Amit

Note: Excuse me, if I've taken the issue, very lightly and update with exact problem.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

You are absolutely right that location field is a manual entry, I thought Bawa was asking about having multiple disctription in OVSG for one incoterm CFR...

Dear Bawa,

Amit has pointed out the correct explaination and I think it will work for you...

Apologies, if my understading of query was wrong in the initial phase...

Hrishi