cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Name server configuration

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have created tracks and developed DCs and it works successfully .Now,I need to create a name prefix for my DCs.Inorder to do this

1) I have confgured the name server at http://hostname:port/dtr/system-tools/administration/NameServerConfiguration

2) I added the name prefix uder name reservation in teh SLD and have enabled the sld as the name server for NWDI.

Moreover in the landscape system that i have defined, I have included the sld as name server by ticking that check box.

with this I guess the name prefix should appear in my NWDS when i try to create a new DC.But then it doesnot appear.the dropdown is in disabled mode

Kindly guide me through

Best Regards

Uma Thirugnanam

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!

Did you solve your problem with Name Server reservation when creating a DC in NWDS¿?

I made all configuration of Name Server Reservation, and also made the prefix reservation, but when creating a New DC, I can not see the reservation !

Any idea¿?

Thanks and Regards

Noemí

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!

Did you solve your problem with Name Server reservation when creating a DC in NWDS¿?

I made all configuration of Name Server Reservation, and also made the prefix reservation, but when creating a New DC, I can not see the reservation !

Any idea¿?

Thanks and Regards

Noemí

0 Kudos

Hi Bala,

1. Update CMS

2. Re-import your configuration in the NWDS.

Regards,

Thulasi

Former Member
0 Kudos