cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Receiving Point customizing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus ,

i need to create a new Receiving Point but a can't find the customizing for exsecute this activity.

Can you help me ?

Thanks a lot for your cooperation.

SD Team

Daniele Pistilli

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member

Hi,

In standard SAP, your shipping point would act as a goods receiving point {for inbound deliveries} and you would assign this shipping point as a goods receiving point via below menu path:

LE>Shipping>Shipping point & goods receiving point determination>Set up storage location dependent shipping point determination>Assign goods receiving point for inbound deliveries..

Hope this will help you to proceed.

Hrishi

srinivas_yellampalli
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

the receiving point is in Customer Master > General Data Tab > Unloading Point. if u check there SAP Provided to create Goods Receiving Point . so, you can create new receiving point here.

Transaction Code :VD01/XD01

i hope this will help you.

srinivas

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Daniele

I agree with our friend Chandrasekhar's explanation. But There is no need to go for customization. As in VD02->General data tab->Unloading point , you can maintain the receiving points .So the unloading points of the Ship to party will be those unloading points .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto customer master> unloading points, click on receiving points.

This is only text, no customizing is required. Enter receiving point and unloading point and save.

If you want you can maintain goods receiving hours also.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

ok , can you provide the transaction code please?

Thanks a lot for your cooperation.

SD Team

Daniele Pistilli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto VD02, enter customer and sales area. In genera data tab click on unloading points.

Enter unloading point and calender. Now click on receiving points.

Enter receiving point and choose F4 and select unloading point.

Regards,

Chandra