cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Moderator message: Please use a more informative subject in future.

Hi,

I was working in smartforms.I have designed a page and it was working fine.But when the items is more than 20 means its going to second page automatically.

Now i need to print some thing in the footer also,but it want to only displayed in the final page,(that means when the line items got more than 20 also it want to print in second page)

So how can i achieve this,can anyone please help me to overcome this.

Edited by: Matt on Nov 25, 2008 10:14 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

In the smartform define the second page with the same windows as u did in first page.In the first page attributes metion next page as second page and in the second page mention go to as second only.

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Rohan.

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh...

Its really easy ...

Just put your footer information in main window after your expanding table ....

...You will get the footer info after all records in table ...

..Ashish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

There is a check box in conditions TAB...

Only after the end of main Window. Check that. It will help.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Good

Check the below SDN link,hope this will give you idea to solve your problem.

Thanks

mrutyun^

matt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Please use a more informative subject in future.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Double click the footer node in the table, check only the 'at End of Table' (Uncheck 'at Page Break') in the footers 'output options' tab.

Now the footer content will only be available at the last page

Former Member
0 Kudos

I am not using the tables...I am only using templates...Can this be possible.Becoz i also tried by clicking the checkbox "After the end of main window"

but its not coming

Former Member
0 Kudos

Templates wont grow to more than one page(Its restricted to a single page). Only the Table(Used in main window) contents will flow to multiple pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Line Items which are Application Data..should always be displayed using Tables because only then If the line items need to be displayed in more than one Page...The table will take the data to the next one.

Templates are more used for static Kind of Data like Vendor Number in a Page...etc...

SO, Create a Table...and create a line type in Details Tab, Divide the width of the table into as many columns as you want...I mean based on the number of fields to be displayed.

Regards,

Vishwa.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Templates are not dynamic. they have limited number of rows.

If your data is dynamic(no of rows are not fixed) , then please use table instead of template in main window.

This will definately Work.

Click on the check box also.

Thanks,

SuhaSaha
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello Mahesh,

1. Declare the window FOOTER.

2. In the Conditions Tab, "AND ADDITIONAL EVENT" block, check the "Only After End of Main Window" checkbox.

This will ensure the window is printed after Main Window ends.

BR,

Suhas