cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Management in Mobile direct store delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am using mobile dsd component in SD module for direct sales in my company. my query is based on the following scenario:

1) the delivery boy can also take orders from the customer when delivering the orders thus he is playing mixed role.

2) A credit limit is applied to that customer, lets say for $200.

3) the delivery quantity "was" 100 items, but at the time of delivery the customer asks the delivery boy to delivery 150 items.

4) the delivery boy confirms the availability of stock in the truck.

5) a value of $250 was added to the order due to increase in quantity. thus, the customer's order exceeds his credit limit by $50, which was $200 before increase in delivery quantity.

6) now customer pays him $50 and asks the delivery boy to add this amount in his credit limit, and then deliver him the required quantities.

now my question is that how can the delivery boy change the credit limit at the mobile device so that the delivery boy can deliver the order and update the credit limit .

hope i didnt messed up my query.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can give authorization to sales boy to release the credit limit other wise he can call up to authorized person to release the credit limit.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello, friend.

if cash is received with the additional order, then you can link the order taken by the delivery boy to a Cash Sales type sales document. in this way, the additional order is treated as a cash transaction and not subject to credit check.

regards.