cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VOFM - pricing requirements ( abaper require some functional assistance)

former_member642890
Participant
0 Kudos

HI,

I had written the required code in one of the customer routines in the transaction: vofm.

to change the tax code according to the country of destination.

I was given information that this will be triggered during the sales order change..(va02)..

When i put a break point in that include it is not triggering..

Can anyone tell me how to trigger (either std include or customerized include) of transaction: vofm (pricing requirements) in the sales order change tranx (VA02).

thanx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member201147
Active Participant
0 Kudos

The routine has to be assigned to a condition type in the pricing procedure. Also, make sure the routine is active and the include is included in another include like RV61ANNN, RV63ANNN, or RV64ANNN depending on whether it is a requirement, condition base value, or condition value. Depending on how you created the routine, it might not be in one of those other includes.

Hope it helps,

Brian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check these:

1. Did you assign this Routine in the Condition type where you calculate the Tax?

2. Is the routine activated?

3. Is this Routine to be executed during Order change? If so, is it coded accordingly i.e.field updaz = 'U'( check the filed name).

Thanks,

Bhaskar

former_member642890
Participant
0 Kudos

No replies..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Put a breakpoint in the SAP standard Function Module "Pricing" which calls the user exit if required.So you need to debug it more to get to the exact code.