cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PRs not getting transfer using BBP_EXTREQ_TRANSFER.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am using one standard program to transfer PRs from R3 to SRM, but PRs are not getting transfer even though

i am getting message that number of PR transfered eq 1.

i have maintain all the setting in R3 as well as SRM.

like table T160ex & T160pr , RFC connection,channel and others also ,when i am checking transaction SMQ1 then i am finding one entry with the status "Transaction Recorded" anyone knows the meaning of it.

Initially this transfer was working with some other client but i have been told to change the source client so i am simply changing the customizing setting for the client, initially R3 client was 400 but now i have to transfer from 450 so i have change all the logical system and RFC accordingly in SRM also but still it is not working.

Can any one help me please???

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi paresh

Did you maintain the logical system for 450 client(450) in EBP Define backend system? this is very important configuration in EBP.make ensure that there is a good link between your new r/3 client and EBP.

Hope you have entry in EPRTRANS table.

check configuration in PPOMA_BBP and your new logical system tooo.

You must bring plants also..to EBP

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes everything is done properly, i have maintain logical system in EBP,

there is no entry in EPRTRANS and PPOMA_BBP configuration is also proper.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi paresh,

So you confirm that the link is good between both system.Hope that you have checked it.

and Hope that all your basic settings done in EBp as well as R/3 .like entry channel/rfc user/table maintenace in r/3 assigned local purchase group is responsible for that channel which you created /sourcing configuration for those product category.assined rfc user to channel etc..etc..

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain in detail about channel, sourcing configuration of product category and assigning rfc user to channel.

Other settings i have done properly.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi paresh

Please read this Prerequisites .

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_srm30/helpdata/en/18/db183d30805c59e10000000a114084/content.htm

You have to create an entry channel in the organisation structure and assigned to rfc user to that channel

Using an entry channel, the requisitions are transferred into Enterprise Buyer.

This channel must have at least one entry user.

Corresponding to this entry user, you have to set up a RFC connection from back

end to Enterprise Buyer by using this special RFC user

To get the requisitions in the work list for purchase orders, or in sourcing, there

is a local purchasing group required with the responsibility for the entry channel

and the product category of the back end requisitions.

reagrds

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you changed the logical system name for SRM if so please look into this note it may help you.

Note 765018.

regards,

IGA.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I tried everything which u said i have done entry for the RFC user in PPOMA_BBP still its not working.

Hi IGA,

Your notes were useful and as per the notes i have found one wrong entry in the table CRMMLSGUID.

here the logical system is showing wrong but should i directly change it or it should come automatically when we some setting through SPRO??

also i don't know the value of the field R3_GUID in that table how to find that GUID???

please reply.

Edited by: paresh sojitra on Nov 26, 2008 5:35 AM

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi paresh

After you create an entry channel in PPOMA_BBP ,check any rfc_user in r/3 or else . you can create one user in r/3 (SUPER) with SAP_ALL profile and bring into Channel via USERS_GEN.

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

I have created RFC user in R3 and also already assigned it it to this channel, according to me i have missed some logical connection somewhere in R3 or SRM.

Can you tell me all tables or settings where we maintain logical connection in R3 as well as SRM??

also in the above discussion i have mentioned about one wrong entry which i found can you reply on that????

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Paresh

Can you test via SM59 from srm to r/3? vice versa?

regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes its working fine in the testing for RFC conection.

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi paresh,

I sent a piece of document on settings for quick understanding.

regards

Muthu