cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adding new field to Field Catalogue for pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I want to add new field to field catalog for creating condition table. IF i put that field into KOMKAZ it will be added to KOMK and KOMG. If i add it to KOMPAZ it will be added to KOMP and KOMG. But not sure whether to add it in KOMK or KOMP. what is the parametter to decide on it?

Regards,

Tushar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

HI,

go to field to Field Catalogue for pricing other wise u can go allowed field catalog.

Then u can able achive this,

venkataswamy.y

Former Member
0 Kudos

the said field is not available in allowed fields for field catlog.

Edited by: Tushar chaudhari on Nov 25, 2008 8:55 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell us which new field you have added into the field catalogue?

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want to add new field customer group 1 KVGR1 that wuould be coming from KNVV for resp sold to party.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

KVGR1 field is not list of allowed fields. You can't add this field to list.

You need to add this field to KOMG or KOMK structures. Use Append structure add this field.

Regards,

Chandra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My suggestion is to add the new field KVGR1 in KOMKAZ.. reason being the customer data would be applicable for whole document and for that reason if you put the field at header level it'd be applicable for the whole document...

However, other colleagues in this forum may correct me if my reasoning is doubtful.

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey that sounds logical.....thanks

Edited by: Tushar chaudhari on Nov 25, 2008 10:37 AM

visweswara_raon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

I got similar issue while the field PROJK in KOMK table but the same is not available in V/03

to add to new table for access sequence.

Is there any further activation or other transaction to make the added fields to appear in 'ALLOWED FIELDS'. (Some of the 'Z' fields are present in the allowed fields).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vish

For any field making it available in field catlog, it has to be added to KOMG along with KOMK. Add the same field to KOMG structure as well. and check out if it works. If it doesnt then define new Z field ZPROJK which is similar to PROJK, add it to KOMKAZ. It will get added to both KOMK and KOMG. And it will be available to you in allowed field catlog.

Ask ABAPer to write a code in user exit userexit_pricing_prepare_tkomk program MV45AFZZ to fetch the value of ZPROJK from sales document so that u can pick up the correct price from the condition records.

REgards

Tushar

Hi Tushar,

I got similar issue while the field PROJK in KOMK table but the same is not available in V/03

to add to new table for access sequence.

Is there any further activation or other transaction to make the added fields to appear in 'ALLOWED FIELDS'. (Some of the 'Z' fields are present in the allowed fields).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

claudia_neudeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

For using this new field in the field catalog you can proceed like this:

1. create a new field for example ZZVBTYP

2. add the new field in the table T681F for the application 'V' and the

usage 'A'

3. add the field to the include-structure KOMKAZ

4. fill the new fields in the userexit for pricing

(Pricing_Prepare_TKOMK (TKOMP)

I hope that the information are helpful for you.

regards

Claudia