cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

File to File Scenario

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please tell me how to go with file to file scenario which can take four files one by one and send it to the receiver side.

Thanks in Advance.

Divya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered.

Thanks a lot for the Answers.

Done with the example.Ive got the answer.

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Thanks Shekhar, Sudhir and Chirag.

Thanks a lot for explanation and Blogs.

Regards,

Divya

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Divya,

Please mark the thread as answered, if you got the solution.

Thanks!

SudhirT
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use simple file to file scenario with processing mode as desired using the blogs

Thanks!

Former Member
0 Kudos

refer this file to file scenario.

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/flatFILETOFLATFILE&

u have to put the files on source directory and set the polling interval in file adapter which will pick the file after that polling interval.

refer the file adapter help.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/69/a6fb3fea9df028e10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do u want to bundle the files and send??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sekar,

I dont want to bundle the files.

Once the scenario is executes according to the polling interval given, these files must be picked up one by one and then placed in the senders path.

Is there anything specific in the File Adapter for this where we mention the time intervals?

Regards,

Divya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi divya,

refer my reply.

use the Processing Parameters option and define ur polling interval in file adapter.

refer both the links

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there anything specific in the File Adapter for this where we mention the time intervals?

NO .You can configure the scenario in a normal way. see there are different cases.

1) If your file name is same - but different data with same message type - it works as normal way that u specified in the poll interval - means picks the files one by one according to the poll interval and processed

2) If you are having different file name for the same message type with diff data - you can use *.extension in your file name - picks any file name. - thn works according to the poll interval