cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

User not able to see any list in the "sourcing cockpit"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the user goes to EB and then PURCAHSER role and clicks on "Sourcing cockpit" the user was not able to see any items. But when he goes to "FIND" option and searches for the SC he is able to find the SCs. why this is happening. Is it a pefromance issue . the PURCHSER attribute is maintained for the user. Then why he is facing the probelm.

Thanks

sankar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is the worklists in SOCO sourcing cokpit just a list of the local purchasing groups? If so, is it possible to group the worklist of requirements in the SOCO sourcing cockpit by criteria other than category? Our local purchasing groups are regional and aligned to high level categories but we need to be able to use other criteria to group the worklist in the sourcing cockpit for more buyer efficiency.

Thanks

Kenny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Sankara,

First the purchaser must be in a purchasing group in organizational structure.

In SOCO worklist, he will see sourcing relevant items (defined in SPRO) assigned to his purch group.

In FIND tab, he can access SC items from other purch group, and assign some of them to his purch group (in case the requestor entered the wrong product category and purch group for example).

Rgds

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christophe-

We are also experiancing this problem. Can you give me a little more information?

We are using the extended classic scenerio. I have defined SAP_BBP_STAL_PURCHASER in the role attribute for the buyer. The buyer is in a local purchasing organization and group. I have defined one product category for option 3 "Sourcing carried out for items without assigned source of supply" in config. Yet the buyer does not see anything in the worklist. He can go to the find tab and see the cart there by doing a search. Am i overlooking something?

If he can see it from the find tab that would seem to indicate that there may be a problem with the identification of the buyer to the purchasing group? In my org structure I have the local purchasing group check box turned on, I did not specify a name or system. Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.

Best regards,

Shawn O'Connor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Shawn,

In the buyer worklist, you will find unsourced SC items assigned to the buyer's purch group (the user ID must belong to this purch group in PPOMA_BBP).

Check that your SC items are assigned to your local purch group.

In "Find" tab, he can find unsourced SC items from all other purch groups, and assign them to his own purch group.

Rgds

Christophe