0 Kudos

How is Stock allocated in SAP?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gauravjit,

what ever said by lakshmipathi is right, next time onwards be clear with while ur posting the issue.

Dear Mr.Lakshmipathi its really appreciable for ur contribution to this forum, hope everybody will respect ur words.

regards,

ram.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ram

Thanks. There is a decorum to this forum and I expect everybody should stick on to that and the way Gauravjit has questioned me is not right and that is why I from my side, have to raise objection. This is not a place to debate and apologise for that.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Let's get this straight

>

> To be very frank...

>

> I am not sure what the question is.....Heard this from someone, thought that maybe some here would be able to answer the same as maybe we did not understand the question.

>

> What do you thnk should have been the question...

>

> DO you think its movement type or can it be ATP or types of stock.

This message was in response to:

>

> Dear Gauravjit

>

> You have not asked exactly what you think I believe. However, please note the activity will be controlled via movement type.

>

> thanks

> G. Lakshmipathi

Again...let me put it straight...I am not sure what the question is as even i have not understood it and need help from people here as to what is meaning of stock allocation in SAP....is it ATP or movement type or type of stock or something else.. How would you react to this question.

The question is not mine...but something i heard in a coffee room and wanted clarity from Experts here...

What way...i had simply asked what did people think should have been the question.

How many times in any project do we encounter people who are not able to put the right question forward but with collective thoughts we do get to the core of it. The question was raised by someone...i did not understand either the question or what should be the response...put the same in the forum...based on a reply...put my thoughts to it for everyone...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gauravjit,

If iam not wrong, stock allocation or product allocation field can be seen in scheduline category(vov6). the importance of this field is when there is a scarcity of products, we will be allocating the stock depends on the customer. i didnt worked on it......... u jus try it.

regards,

ram.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gauravjit

You have not asked exactly what you think I believe. However, please note the activity will be controlled via movement type.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

To be very frank...

I am not sure what the question is.....Heard this from someone, thought that maybe some here would be able to answer the same as maybe we did not understand the question.

What do you thnk should have been the question...

DO you think its movement type or can it be ATP or types of stock.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Gauravjit

On your comments "What do you thnk should have been the question", it is you, who has to express clearly in this forum and not me to read your mind.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi