cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Queries with Regards to ARE1 and ARE3 Document.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

All my values(BED,SECESS,CESS) are flowing when I create my ARE1 Document for Exports however when I am trying to create the deemed exports scenario none of these values are flowing into my ARE3 Document,but all of these are flowing into my excise document.Is there any setting that I need to do for my ARE3 Document separtely for these values to flow into my ARE3 Document.

Best Regards

Atul Keshav

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Could you please check whether you have classified your pricing procedure under classify condtion types.

Best Regards

MBS

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Murali,

I have read all your replies to queries for value not flowing into AR-3 doc.

My problem was originally similar to Atul's ie. all BED, ECS & SECess not flowing into ARe-3 whereas it is flowing to ARe-1. I have now maintained condition records as per Table-357 as per your advice and now I am getting ED & ECS but not Sec Edn Cess -1% also its value.

Everything seems to be in place now.

The concern SD-PP is with cond types JEXP, JECP & JSEC.

Classify Cond Types is also done for the PP.

These condition types are not in JINFAC ...... so not classified ..........

Shall I include it in JINFAC and then classify them ........ please advise.

With regards,

Rajesh Mohapatra

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rajesh,

Please check if you maintained your condition type JAIX(Higher Ed Cess) in the Standard SAP Access Sequence JEXC, if you maintain the condition type in any other access the value of your higher sec cess would not flow in your ARE3 Document

Best Regards

Atul Keshav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

Thanks a lot for your post.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear atul,

you have to do the setting in Tax on good movement - India - Business transacation - export under exc regulations - maintain the setting and youneed to maintain seperate excise group and series group which has to be assigned in series group and excise group determination to are1 or are3.

then your value will flow properly to are1 and are3

regards,

Sudhir