cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoice without PGI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends,

Can someone pl let me know the config to be done for creation of Invoice without PGI ?

Thanks

Cheers

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answered

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

For a normal process which involves delivery that is order-delivery-pgi---invoice

This scenario you will able to do commercial billing F2 itself without PGI with the settings that i suggested and also a lot of friends

VTFL choose your item cat and maintain 011 in copying requirements

I request you once again to check whether the controls you have set in VTFL are once again correct to your del type and billing type and also item cat

It has to work sir

I have done this in real time i am telling even commercial billing is possible

In VOV7 also check the billing relevence also has to be A that is delivery related

Only thing with this stock in MMBE will not come down as PGI is not done

If you are not able to do that then there is BUG in your system and has to be checked with ABAPer

Regards

Raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 25, 2008 1:11 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

In VOV7, at the item level select the billing relevance as order related billing.

Then in VTFL from LF to F2, at the header level requirement should be 011. Also try with the same setting at the item level.

Simplest method is to create a proforms invoice F8 immediately after creating the delivery. You need not have any copy control changes for that.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked the item category of your sales order

If yes come out of SAP for 1 minute and relog and start from the order process from the begining

Try to do billinf befor GI in VF01 and make sure picking process is also completed

It has to work

Regards

raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 25, 2008 12:36 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have redone the process again...and pickg is also done. still am getting the same message...

Cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put "010" in requirement in VTFL > at item level... then try to create an invoice without doing PGI.

Hope this will work for you...

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Put "010" in requirment in VTFL item level and then try to create an invoice without doing PGI.

Hope this will work..

Hrishi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Cheers,

Lemme firs understand the requirement:

You created an Order. Then, you have made Delivery (w/o PGI) and now wanna Bill the Delivery.

i.e Sales Order (VA01/ 02) --> *Delivery (VL01N) --> Invoice (VF01)

*Here, Delivery means you have just created the Delivery Doc. and Saved it and not performed "Post Goods Issue" by Clicking Tab: Post Goods Issue.

Am I right?

If yes, try this:

T. Code: VTFL - Copy-Control Settings b/w Delivery-to-Bill, i.e. say, F2 -- LF

Check settings at Header for the combination:

Copying requirements 003 Header/dlv.-related

Check settings at Item for the combination (select your Item category):

Copying requirements 004 Deliv-related item

When you create delivery (in VL01N) and just save the Delivery-doc., you will get the Delivery No.

In T. Code: VF01, use the same Del. No. and execute (F8); and in to next screen "save" the Invoice.

Later-on, when reqd., got to VL02N and do "Post Goods Issue".

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please check creating billing for proforma invoice for which PGI is not done.

Regards

MBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

With copy control - 11 , Iam still getting the "Goods issue has not been posted for the delivery" message.

Cheers

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Check your settings in VTFL , Select your delevery type and Billing type Go - to item then select your Item catagory in the right side you can find the field Copy requirements there assign 11,

as per my knoledge concern this is only setting to go for billing with out Goods Issue.

Regards

Ramesh.

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Copy controls between Delivery to billing Item level Copying reqiurements assign 11 -Head.dlv-rel.w/o GI

Hope it helps you.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

T code VTFL

Choose your del type and billing type and chose the item category

In that maintain 11 as routine in copying reqirements

This will allow you invoice before P GI

Regards

raja

Edited by: ramanathan raja on Nov 25, 2008 11:56 AM