cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reason Order in Sales Return

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I m Doing Sales Return Using VA01 with Order Type RE and with Ref To Billing Doc......In SALES Tab I need to put Order Reason but Its Common for all items..........if i want put Order Reason for all individual items than how to do it?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To meet ur requirement pls maintain config settings in "Incompletion log" at the item level for the document type, for this take any SD consultant help.

Regards,

ksihore.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1) Oreder can be maintained only Header level it can not be maintained at item level.

2) header means it applicable for all the items.

3) there is noway you can maintain individual items.

i hope you have understood.

Thanks Regards

Surya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Order Reason is specified for the document created (RE) during complaint processing and not for individual items.

So ,you can not specify the order reason for each item. Whatever you will specify for the document will also be applicable for all the items in the Return order.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all, this is not possible to have an order reason at item level... secondly, just think for a while if this requirement really looks logical to you ??? reason why I am saying that is how can the items in a returns order can have different order reason... there can be different reason of rejection at individual items.. but not an order reason...

Hrishi