cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billling date- invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear gurus,

Our scenario is order related invoice. while iam creating an invoice w.r.t an order the pricing date of the sales order is coming as the billing date but my requirement is current should come as the billing date.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sumith,

To meet ur requirement u have to do carry out new pricing at invoice level, for this maintain ur entry in the tcode OVKK

In background: IN VOFA tcode for ur invoice document type, maintain value "Doc. pric. procedure" after that in that combination maintain ur entry in OVKK tcode.

Any quiries revert back to me.

Regards,

kishore.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith

Go to VTFA, select your item category for the combination of order type and billing type and maintain routine 11 for the field "Data VBRK/VBRP". This should solve your issue.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

thank u for ur reply and let me know one right now '001' has been assigned in Data VBRK/VBRP". but when i assign 011 is there any impact for split invoices

regards,

Sumith

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Sumith

Not sure on the impact but on comparing the two routines, it has been observed that the split routine written in 001 is not there in routine 11. So I feel the split condition wont be applicable to routine 11.

What I would request you is that please test this case in development server and post the feedback.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi