cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cheque printing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i am working on cheque printing .so the requirement is that only the cheque will generate from the standard tcode and payment advice will be taken throu a ztcode.

so i have created a page format of the size of the cheque and assigned it to the copy of the form F110_PRENUM_CHECK and i have also deleted all the windows in the standard form execpt the CHECK window and also maintained only only one page as compared to the standard one which had 3 pages as i want continous cheque printing.

the issue i am facing is that the cheque is printing fine when doing automatic posting but a error log also gets created that summary window is missing which i have deleted.

is there any way to overcome this.

Edited by: mani kant on Nov 25, 2008 6:21 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

any inputs ppl.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I do not think we can overcome this,since this check is called from a standard program that checks if all windows like CHECK,CHECKSPL,SUMMARY etc. and their text elements exisst or not.If not,they give this info in the error log.

But I wonder why the error log should bother you if the check is printing fine. ?

Regards,

Sandip.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think you need to check elements defined.

Remove unused elements from window.

Thanks,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I see that there is no point in deleting the pages, you can comment the statements that you do not require. Let the elements remain as they are...

Narendra.