cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Query on SC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi friends

SC will result in PO/PR.If complete it results in PO and if incomplete it results PR in backend.

But how to access PO and PR in backend system.

Regards

Vinny

Edited by: vinny novice on Nov 25, 2008 5:16 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

This happens in Classic Scenario. By the number range you need to identify the PO and PR inthe ECC. And if you open the SC click on the spy glass and go the follow on documents then you will get the relevant PO and PR no for the SC.

Thanks

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Satish and Muthuraman

My Question is if SC is complete or incomplete it will generate a number

if incomplete it means it is number to access PR in backend

if complete it means it is number to access PO in backend

or anything other than this

Regards

Vinny

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vinnu

You must ordered a cart successfully then approval/sourcing if necessary . now follow on documents either PR/PO will be created depends on your data or settings in SPRO (Define Objects settings configuration).Hopes it clarifies you.

Regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I am really sorry for troubling you all

Actually right now i dont have a system.

If shopping cart is ordered unsuccessfully/incomplete it will create PR and if successful/complete it will create PO in backend system and keeping in view of check status and follow on documents in SC u will see PO/PR.If i am wrong then when shopping cart is going to create PO and when its going to create PR.how do we get PO and PR number to access in backend system is it through Check status of SC or anyother means. Please let me know

Regards

Vinny

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

IMG > Supplier Relationship Management > SRM Server > Cross-Application Basic Settings > Define Objects in Backend System (Purch. Reqs, Reservations, Purch. Orders)

You specify the documents that are to be created in the backend system for a requirement coverage request.

The following documents can be created:

Purchase requisition

Purchase order

Reservation

You enter a product category (such as office supplies, or hardware) and/or an organizational unit. The organizational unit contains the purchasing group that is responsible for procuring products in this category.

You can enter the product category generically, such as Office*.

Note

The backend system is determined using the product category in the requirement coverage request item. The item also contains the organizatinal unit.

You can use the Business Add-In BBP_TARGET_OBJTYPE if you wish to implement a different logic for creating documents in the backend system

Hope it be clear

Regards

Shrinivas

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi ME23n for PO , ME53n for PR .

Regards

Muthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinny,

If You have maintained the no. ranges for the follow-on documents in SRM and Defined the Business objects, PO or PR is created. You can take the no. of PO or PR in the follow-on documents tab and search in the backend.

This is possible only if you are working with classic deployment.

Best Regards,

Rajendra