Did you mean: 

Exiting ITS transaction in ECC6 behaves differently to 4.7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

ECC6.0 system with integrated ITS. Oracle 10.2.0.2.0 HP-UX 11.31

IE 6.0

just wondering if anyone has any ideas/experience about the following scenario:

Under our current system (4.7 x110 with a separate ITS) there are a number of ITS transactions that are run.

Users are able to exit the transaction by clicking on a 'Cancel' button - this returns them directly to the Intranet homepage.

With the upgraded system (ECC6.0 with integrated ITS) clicking on the 'Cancel' button takes them back a screen, from where they have to select 'System -> End session' or 'System -> Logoff' and then verify on the resulting popup that they want to logoff. This then takes them to the Intranet homepage i.e. the exiturl.

Of course, they don't want to have to do this - they want the 'Cancel' button to take them directly to the homepage as it does now.

I've changed a number of the ITS parameters associated with the service, but all to no avail.

Anyone have any ideas what might be causing this?

Regards....John.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Have you tried the ITS service parameter ~singletransaction? See note 959417 for more information about it.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edgar,

fantastic!! That has done the trick.....thanks very much.

Would you happen to also know how I can eliminate a popup box at the end of the transaction which tells me the document number. The same message also appears along the bottom of the screen where I would expect it to be, but I don't want the popup box.

I have tried changing the value of ~POPUPS but that has no impact.

Cheers....John

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Glad that worked out.

Not sure what popup you're referring to. Is it specific to the transaction? Like a confirmation popup of some sort? Do you have accessibility on in SICF?

edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Edgar,

it's basically a popup box telling me that the transaction has saved an order xxxxxx with notification yyyyyy.

When I OK the poup box, the same message is displayed along the bottom of the screen, which is all I want. I don't want to see the popup box at all.

I do have the 'Interactive Option' -> 'Support Accessibility' option turned on - is that the one you meant?

Cheers...John

former_member316351
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello John,

Yes, that's the accessibility option I'm referring to. Try turning it off and testing, that's the only thing I can think of now.

Edgar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Edgar.

That doesn't help, I'm afraid - if I change that then my 'catalog selection' screens (dropdowns on various fields) end up being blank!

Thanks for your help with this issue, though. I'll update this question when I fnd an answer.

Cheers....John.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Closed in error