cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create outbound delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

When I create an outbound delivery through VL01N, I inputted the sales order as reference, then the system only allow me to create a 500 quantity, if enter 1000 the error will be prompt. Actually, there have 500 quantity in the unrestricted inventory, and 500 in the sales order stock. Why cannot create 1000 for delivery, Thanks!

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

in VA02 --> Item --> schedule lines what is the confirmed quantity? If 1000 quantity is confirmed, you will not be getting the error. Also in MMBE what is the sales order against which the stock is reserved? Also possible is that the 500 quantity in the unrestricted would have been already confirmed for other orders.

So check what quantity is confirmed in the item schedule lines. Confirmed quantity will be updated in the 2nd line.

Regards,

Sivanand

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

- Have you done availability check for 1000 nos. ?? What quantity is confirmed ??

For information, when you generate delivery via VL01N, by default system will show the open quantity in "Deliv.Qty". So if you were able to see only 500 nos., then probably, already partial delivery for 500 nos. would have been made.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

What is the error message ? and just how prompt is it ?