cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS: Legal control: Item (000100) not transferred

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Whe I was trying to created delivery document number in unicode system I got 'SAP GTS: Legal control: Item (000100) not transferred' this errror.

Could you please anybody help me out on this.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

J.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Prakash,

It appears, the relavent material master record does not exist in GTS. Please transfer the material to GTS and recheck the delivery.

regards,

Satya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Same error happens to our system many times. Masters and configurations seem to be OK, and most of transactions are transfered ERP to GTS, only few times a week, - so that i feel "many times" -, same message appears. I think this error happens by the reason of network or -. I used to retransfer the order from Feeder system (ERP) to GTS manually.

Regards,

hiro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Your sales document is probably on block in GTS. This could be because of an embargo block situation, sanctioned parties list block, missing export license, product not properly classified, etc... As mentioned above I would recommend having your GTS contact review the 'Blocked Export Document' queue (transaction /SAPSLL/BL_DOCS_EXP). He/She will be able to release the block for you. Once this block is lifted you should be able to create your delivery in the ERP system.

Regards,

Jon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jon,

When I transfer the sales document from ERP to GTS manually ( using transaction code: /SAPSLL/DS_D_SD0A_R3), all the status of GTS is released. No embargo block, no spl block, and no license block. I have checked in GTS logs, no blocks and no manual release in GTS system. Don't misunderstand the situation.

Regards,

hiro

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Self

0 Kudos

Hi Prakash,

Go to Legal Control Exports from Area Menu then to "Technically incomplete Documents". Enter your Delivery# in reference field and excute. It will show up the detaisl and if you click the audit trail button there, you will get the reason why this particular document is blocked in GTS.

Hope it helps.

Regards

Dushyant

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Ask the GTS guy to look on to GTS system to release block , the order is blocked for GTS.

Regards

Reddy