cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requirements for integration of XYZ Service - SAP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Team,

Appriciate any help on understanding the below requirement and how/where to start work in XI.

Requirements for integration of XYZ Service - SAP.

XYZ Service has CRM middle where and SAP ECC 6.0

XYZ Service Calls
=============
1. All the completed calls in XYZ Service has to go in SAP automatically for validation process.
2. All call details (parameters) has to come in sap from XYZ Service to SAP like..
     Field Name:
     =========
     Per No.
     official no.
     mohile no.
     Cust Name.
     Address.
     etc.

3. All the AMC generated in XYZ Service should replicate to SAP, with all the customers, AMC and product details.

Validation in SAP:
==============
4. In SAP we have to validate the calls according to below parameters.
    --> date of purchase :  abc validation
    --> Serial No. :   Should be n fixed lenght with some format
    --> Part & Qty. : Same part should not have been consumed in last 30 days in same unit.
    -->
    -->
    etc.

Process in SAP
============
5. All the calls which carry the spare parts has to approve by the store person. He can approve/disapprove the call.
6. Call without spare part have to approve by system once validation process finish and it will considerin qlt report in sap.
7. If the store peroson disapproves tthe call it has to go back XYZ Service and reprocess again.
8. Prepare quality report for all the calls in SAP.
9. Consumption report has generate for each call wise.
10. Call wisw defective settlement( replenishment) in SAP and generate automatic loan settlement.
11. Franchisee bill claim to SAP.
12. ASC can change the disapproved calls and reprocess it again.

As for my understanding and discussions from the above requiremet,

Customer/franchisee/client....enters the request/data through the Web Application .

process from CRM and then to SAP ECC 6.0. after all the process complete details to be shown on Web Applications.

So here where exactly supposed ti implemet the XI system and little bit of confuse how and where to start from.

Please guide me to start the above mentioned and give me a break to learn and do lot of things in XI/PI.

Regards,

Ramana.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Edited by: Venkat on Nov 25, 2008 8:28 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramana

Looks like standard CRM -> ECC integration scenario.

Load the CRM SWCV from SLD if not exist then ask basis to install it.

Scenario will be CRM to ECC (Via Proxy).

Check with CRM consultant to what all functions they want to enable at CRM side. Only those are useful for you.

Thanks

Gaurav

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Gaurav.

However, as for my understanding...as the client using a legacy system for getting the information.

also The data is given on Web Application ( say via portal) and the data verified from CRM system and then processed via SAP ECC 6.0 giving the required information on the Wb Application to the client (Portal)

That means needto implement XI integration to show the complete required information on the web application.

Only this is I am not knowing how to frame this complete design and where and how exactly to stat.

Please correct me if I am wrong and if possible with the same relavent information.

Thank you for your valuable support.

Regards,

Venkat,