cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deserialization failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi to all

i have create a simpl .NET application in C# that call a web services in SAP. The call are in the next code:

MDM_SAP.Bapiret2[] myRet = new NBMI.MDM_SAP.Bapiret2[2];

myWS.Zmdm00AllCreUpd(CAP, CDC, CodDecreto, Divisione, Email, Fax, Frazione, IdSede, Indirizzo,

Lingua, Localita, MacroArea, Nome, Note, NumCivico, Nazione, Provincia, Regione,

ChiaveRic1, ChiaveRic2, StatoSede, ref myRet, NumTel, TipoPV, TipoSede);

When i try to test this WS raise an exception with the next message: "Deserialization failed " .

Why? Where is my mistake?

Thank in advance

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alka

thank you for your answer. I tried to re-import the all WS from SAP and appeare the next error:

'An object reference is required for the nonstatic field, method, or property 'NBMI.MDM_SAP.Bapiret2.System.get'

this error is on the next rows in the System.Xml :

[System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute(Form=System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaForm.Unqualified)]

public string Type {

get {

return this.typeField;

}

set {

this.typeField = value;

}

}

If i delete the rows the error disappeare but in run-tim appeare the previous error: "Deserialisation failed"

What's do you think? do you think that with the second step will go ok?

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Enrico,

The deserialization error can be due to the following:

1. The web service WSDL or operation's signature has changed from what it was consumed in your client. You'll need to check this with the WSDL comparison and carry out the required steps.

2. There is underscore in the member variable names of the complex types used as the web service parameters. This problem is not clearly defined anywhere, but if you try to search in the [Web Dynpro for Java forum|; you'll be able to find many threadsregarding the Deserialization error and solving it by removal of underscore.

Regards,

Alka.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alka

thank you for your answer. I tried to re-import the all WS from SAP and appeare the next error:

'An object reference is required for the nonstatic field, method, or property 'NBMI.MDM_SAP.Bapiret2.System.get'

this error is on the next rows in the System.Xml :

http://System.Xml.Serialization.XmlElementAttribute(Form=System.Xml.Schema.XmlSchemaForm.Unqualified...

public string Type {

get {

return this.typeField;

}

set {

this.typeField = value;

}

}

If i delete the rows the error disappeare but in run-tim appeare the previous error: "Deserialisation failed"

What's do you think? do you think that with the second step will go ok?

Thanks in advance