cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confirmation of milestones related to a WBS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a very silly problem, but as I don't know much about PS, I need your help.

I have created a project. This project has a network and 3 different operations. Every operation is asocciated to a WBS element, and also to a milestone. These elements are related between them, so if the first element is not executed the next one won't be executed, and so on. The third one has one additonal WBS element (WBS number 4) deppending on it. This third element has one milestone associated.

The thing is that I have used t-code CN25 to confirm every milestone of the network, and It worked. But now, when I check the "billing plan" section in the sales order (VA02), it shows that this last milestone (the one associated to the WBS element) is still blocked. I know I'm missing something, I need your help.

Thanks in advance,

Luis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Goto T.code CN53N.

Select the apporpriate milestone

Then in the menu bar GOTO --> Confirmation --> Create

Thanks

Anish

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts;

While I am converting planned order to partially to process order .I got this message.So how could I solve this?

: It is not possible to enter additional partial quantities

Message no. COTU012

Diagnosis

You want to enter further partial quantities. The partial quantities already entered reach or exceed the open quantity of the planned order. You cannot enter any more partial quantities.

Best Regards;

Edited by: Mesut Kocal on Jul 6, 2010 2:06 PM

virendra_pal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have you set the completion date on milestone attached to the WBS?