cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MAM3.0: "all equipments related to a given partner" .. ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am wondering if there is such a way that the equipments related to partner (e.g. "sold-to-party") can be collected. Actually via the Mam031Item120 one can get the partner of an equipment and looping among all the equipments can make such a mapping. The mentioned approach is somehow not the one that I like - one should create initially the mapping, should take care when removing equipment / partner to update the mapping etc. Do you have any other ideas ? Thanks in advance

Best Regards,

Lalo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

well, you could enhance yur BO MAM50 and collect the data already on the backend. But I think actually the approach via MAM31 is the better one, cause you then do not need to change MAM50 if you download a new MAM31

On the other side: buold a mapping table form mam31 and mam50, run a match in memory will be a fast experience and better then llop over the SQL table and cause MAM31 gives you the synckey you can even loop over a property list and add the equipments to that property list. So I do not really see why are you against about 15 lines of code and look for a better solution if you already have all data you need?

Or do I get your question wrong?

Regards,

Oliver