cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problem when try to import IDOC under software componet sap basis 7.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all:

I'd like to import IDOC in IR under software componet sap basis 7.0 .

the source is another server.

but recieve an error message as the following:

com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: You cannot create new objects since the system is not the original system of the software component version

Import failed with 1 error.

Coud you tell me why ? why I could import idoc under other software component.

what's more , a senario has been created called Idoctoidoc, when I want create receiver determination, enter the service name which is created in SLD as bs_ecc, however when want to enter the value of interface, the IDOC created by me couldn't be found. could you please tell me how to add my own idoc when want to create receiver determination ?

Thank you very much!!!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi jingying

but recieve an error message as the following: 

com.sap.aii.ibrep.sbeans.upload.RemoteUploadException: You cannot create new objects since the system is not the original system of the software component version

Import failed with 1 error. 

Coud you tell me why ? why I could import idoc under other software component.

Do what Patrick said. but the question is, Why do you want to import an IDOC into SAP BASIS SWC???

what's more , a senario has been created called Idoctoidoc, when I want create receiver determination, enter the service name which is created in SLD as bs_ecc, however when want to enter the value of interface, the IDOC created by me couldn't be found. could you please tell me how to add my own idoc when want to create receiver determination ? 
Thank you very much!!!

Is your bs_ecc a business system or a Business system?

Carlos

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your reply.

I want to implement an IDOC-TO-IDOC issue, I select an software component to implement this. but when I came to create communication channel, there is no input vulue for Adapter type. under the help of sdn, I imported sap_basis_7.10.

When I try to create receiver determination, it is found that no value input for interface, so I assume that only under software component of sap_basis_7.10 , can we see the custom interface when try to create receiver determination,

Am I correct , could you please give me a hint?

Best regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you have to open the software component (double click) and choose "Objects Are Original Objects" and "Objects Are Modifiable".

Then it should work.

Regards

Patrick