cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Return Sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Gurus,

When you create a return sales order, is it supposed to show the net value in negative?? If it does where do you control the same?

In the item category returns check is ON, but the value does not show in negative though account posting happens the right way.

credit customer account and debit sales revenue.

Could u tell me where we control it?

THanks and Regards,

Pavan P.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check your definition of item categories of sales document, whether you activate the indicator of "Returns", if not, activate it, should be okay!

Good luck

Z.T

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have activated returns, but the value is not showing in Minus. The accounts are getting updated the right way. I want the net value to be shown in minus in the returns sales order.

Thanks and Regards,

Pavan P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the sales document has been set as returns (SD document categ.=H), the values in sales order does not show are negative but while posting invoices to AR, the sign is taken care of. Similar is the case with credit memo ; you don't see negative sign within credit memo

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Koustav is absolutly correct.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you post the accounting doc for returns,Then system will credit customer and debit sales which is normal SD bussiness process. Kindly tell us why you expect to have a negative value.

Regards,

RJR