cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem In Interface Mapping

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having an Interface Mapping involving two mapping programs in the following sequence:

1) Message Mapping

2) Java Mapping

There are two Message Interfaces on the source side and one MI on the target side. Now the problem is that only the Java mapping is getting executed not the Message Mapping.

Please note the following points:

1) There is no error while executing the Interface Mapping.

2) The Message Mapping is getting executed perfectly.

Please let me know what could be the possible error.

Thanks,

Abhishek.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

GabrielSagaya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Since you have 2 mapping programs in interface mapping,

when Java mapping is executed, I think there must be a change in target structure.

you should use the changed target structure as input for your next graphical mapping.

Please check whether the Target structure of Message Type is changed by Java Mapping or not??

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Target structure must be changed.Then it will not execute properly. Check with Message mapping. if the source and target conditions satisfied for it.

Thanks

Gaurav

sunil_singh13
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Abhishek,

As you said you have two source structure and one target structure.

after executing the first mapping output is not same as the input required by the second mapping.

Also keep in mind that you can not persist the message here so the output of first mapping should not modify the structure. You can anly modify the values.

you can confirm the same with some dummy scenario

Thanks

Sunil Singh

Former Member
0 Kudos

> There are two Message Interfaces on the source side and one MI on the target side. Now the problem is that only the Java mapping is getting executed not the Message Mapping.

>

> 2) The Message Mapping is getting executed perfectly.

Your statement is confusing for me. You say, only Java Mapping is getting executed and also Message Mapping too. Since final target msg will be from the Java Mapping as it is the last one to execute.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

it's a little bit confusing that you have two input interfaces, one target interface and two mapping steps.

In one mapping step you have to merge the two input interfaces to the target interface. Is it in the java mapping?

Please explain your scenario more in detail.

Regards

Patrick