SAP TechEd Discussions
Join the conversation around SAP TechEd! Discuss details of technical sessions and workshops and anything else conference related.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to login

mukundkansara
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have registered for SAP Teched 2008 on Spot in Bangalore. But i am unable to login to my agenda.I am getting the message

"Access denied! Sorry, you may not access the Agenda Builder until your registration is fully paid"

I wonder what maight be the problem.Is the login blocked by the Teched team for all the users?

Please do the needful

Regards,

Mukund

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TechEd Bangalore 2008 is over. If you paid you should have access to your agenda builder. Try logging on with the email you used when you registered.

5 REPLIES 5

marilyn_pratt
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

TechEd Bangalore 2008 is over. If you paid you should have access to your agenda builder. Try logging on with the email you used when you registered.

former_member181995
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Now only memories are left of TechED Banglore'08.

Here are [some|https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/weblogs?blog=/pub/wlg/11964] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]; which i found for you,rest you may ask Marilyn itself, I'm sure she will be able to get some more for you.

Cheers,

Amit.

0 Kudos

I know dear, but i want to download document of handson workshop and for that it required login

0 Kudos

Hi Mukund,

I too faced the similar problem..

When we register for the Teched, they will upload our details in the system. Then only we can login into the agenda builder.As you registered on the teched day, may be they didn't upload your details.

You can contactl the Teched organizing ppl at Phone: +91 80 32713760. They will help you..

If they didn't pick the phone, you can send an E-mail. I'm not able to post the E-mail ID here..

Regards,

Naresh

mukundkansara
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved , Thanks to all of u.