cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Same No.ranges for Domestic & Export sales with single seriws group

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

1. Our client is doing Domestic & Export sales from the plant.

2. Wants to use same Excise no rage series.(If i create a domestic excise invoice for ex.the no should come 1. and after that if i create an export excise invoice(Exports under claim of rebates) the no should come as 2( for ex my no ranges starts from 1-100).

3. What I have done is that, I have assigned the same series group to that plant and sales area.

4.But if i create a domestic order system is giving the no.1 and after that if I create an export order system should give the excise inv no as 2 but system is giving again the same no 1(which i have already used for domestic excise invoice)

but I want the very next no for exports.

Plz can any body suggest me how to acheive this.

Thanks & Regards,

RAMU

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ramu

Do not maintain Numbers for the Object: "J_1IEXCEXP" only maintain for "J_1IEXCLOC in TCode SNUM

When you go into J1IIN, you will need to mark the checkbox: "Use Local Number". If at the first time (in the case of Deemed and Regular Exports), you do not see this checkbox, click on the 'Calculator' icon and hit the 'Back' icon. Mark the checkbox and save your Excise Invoice. This number will be a continuation of your Domestic Excise Invoice.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Answers (0)