cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing fields in the Output while using SAP SCRIPT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on an issue where we are using F110 to print some checks, and for this we have created a custom sap script and we are using a std driver program RFFOUS_C, we have also maintianed a custom subroutine pool ZRFFOUS which will retrieve the missing data for the sap script which was not there in the std. program. Now we have applied a SP to our system and since then we are having a problem...when we are printing the chechks its missing some fields .... in the sap script we have written like this:

PERFORM GET_DATA IN PROGRAM ZRFFOUS

USING &REGUP-BELNR&

USING &REGUP-DMBTR&

CHANGING &REGUP-ZNOIR&

CHANGING &REGUP-WRBTR&

CHANGING &REGUP-SGTXT&

T1 &REGUP-ZNOIR&,,,, &REGUP-XBLNR& ,,&REGUP-BELNR&,,&'-$'REGUP-WRBTR(CSR)&

TX &REGUP-LIFNR&,,,, &REGUP-SGTXT&

somehow it's not printing the lifnr and znoir and printing all rest .... I tried to comment both the above lines in the sap script just to see if the subroutine pool ZRFFOUS is ever been called or not but when I tried priting it didn't print anything...so this is quite clear that subroutine is being called and is printing everything except lifnr and znoir

so can you please guide what may be the possible problem...

Thanks,

RAjeev Gupta

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Then check the tables in the dev box, perhaps they don't have the data to feed those fields.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Even that i snot the case....table has got enough data....as I told u this is happening just after we applied SP....

Former Member
0 Kudos

I just had a look ta the table...and the entries are in tehre...but somehow it's not printing them up...can yo uplease tell me how can I debug in this case...

Thansk,

Rajeev

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could it be that you are using a subroutine pool and you are refering to ZRFFOUS as program in the sapscript?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks....but the thing is ...we have written the same code in our dev box and in our QA box....but we have applied the SP only in dev....and we are facing this problem there only and not in QA.....

THanks,

Rajeev

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'd put a break point in the normal abap form and check wether those fields are actually getting data.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply...I tried doing the same...I put the break point the driver program, sub routine pool and even activated the debugger for the sapscript but when i ran transaction F110...it never went to the desired program or form....and atlast it just printed the form...

Thanks,

Rajev