cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Memo Request - Status Open

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello ALl,

I have credit memo created, user want me to delete whole process. So i have canceled the credit memo.

And i have rejected the credit memo request but still my items are still has status of open?? And my over all document is has open status.

And it is the same for the debit memo request??

Can any one tell me how can i delete the whole process??

Thanks

Sundar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sundar

In Credit memo sales order , put a reason for rejection at header level and close the credit memo sales order or else delete the credit memo sales order .

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Srinath,

I am not able to delete credit memo request subsequent document exist even though i cancelled the credit memo. Where can i find the reason for rejection for the header of the sales order??

Thanks

Sundar

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi sundar

If you have subsequent documents then you need to delete those sales orders and then only you can delete this credit memo order. In header data, in billing tab or sales B tab i am not sure you can see the reason for rejection

Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem and I can't find the right answer to changed the status to 'Closed' of the credit memo request when I've cancelled the invoice.

Regarrds,

Rene

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundar,

I have tried the same scenario.Kindly follow the below steps and confirm.

1. Once you cancel the subsequent documents.

2. Goto the Credit memo request and select the Item data enter the Reason for rejection in Sales A Tab and Save.

3 . Create the billing document and the value will be zero.

Now status will be shown as completed.

Regards,

Shahinsha

Answers (0)