cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

dear all,

In my scenario, in return delivery from costumer, quality checked for that. my requirement is that inspected characteristics should come in the notification print.

whatever i configured, in that defect recorded only comes on the notification print.

i also want to know how to complete notification.

waiting for reply.

Regard

Pravin

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

the Inspection LOT MICs values can not be brought to notification print. as this special requirment you need to develop new form or use existing to change.

to get data of inspection lot number use VIQMEL, and use QALS and QAKL to get results also

-ashok

Edited by: Ashok Keerthipati on Nov 24, 2008 7:05 PM

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks to all for reply.

Regards

Pravin

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

To activate defect recording for MIC you need to

1) In control indicator of MIC select defect recording

2) click on the CATALOG tab in the MIC screen and give the defect code group & code in 'defect codes for rejection'

3) While doing the result recording as you reject the MIC then defect recording flag gets populated

4) Trigger a notification and do the notification processing.

Please find attached the link for the same

Link : [http://help.sap.com/saphelp_47x200/helpdata/en/3f/a8b43446a1c564e10000009b38f83b/frameset.htm]

Regards

Gajesh

former_member186399
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

Inspection characteristics cannot be brought in the notification unless you do a development.

What you can do is activate defect recording in MIC and attach the relevant defect code.

So when MIC gets rejected automatically the defect gets picked up and the defect gets captured in notification print out.

To complete notification you have to make sure that all tasks are in completed stage. Then there flag button to complete the notification wherein you can key the actual time take for completing the notification

Please revert back with your feedback

regards

Gajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gajesh,

how could i activate defect in MIC ?

Regards

Pravin