cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

VPRS Issue in sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have 4 company codes - BP01, BP02, BP03 & BP04.

I created a customer & material in BP01 & created a sales order, system picks up the cost & displays in the VPRS condition type.

I created a customer & material in BP02 & created a sales order, system does not pick up the cost.

1. I have maintained the price in the material master.

2. The item category is TAN for all company codes & there is a tick for "determine cost".

With best regards,

Niyaz Sayyed.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Niyaz

Compare the pricing procedure of BP02 with BP01 for condition type VPRS where you should be having "B - Subtotal" and "Requirement 4".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Lakshmipathi,

The pricing procedure used is the same for all company codes BP01, BP02, BP03 & BP04.

The VPRS is only getting displayed for BP01. For the remaining 3 company codes, I am facing the same problem.

With best regards,

Niyaz Sayyed.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Niyaz

Then in that case, you have to check the material master "Accounting1" view where you should have maintained the moving average price or standard price. Also in "Costing1" view, you should have checked the box "Material origin".

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can you also check the document type that you have created for each company code there is also a flag there to say weather the system should determine cose or not

Regards

PR