cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

offering discounts to a sales order when it satisfies some conditions

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GURU,s

My client wants to offer a discount if the sales order reaches to a certain value ex10,000/- irrespective of materials. The condition is that the sales order value should cross the limit. I tried it with condition technique concept but in vain.

Please suuugest.

yours venkat.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

Did you try this?

Define a new condition type ZDIS for eg with the table key combination sales org / order type. Maintain it as a discount condition type (you can copy from K004 / K005 / K007). Maintain the access sequence.

While maintaining the pricing procedure, in the requirement routine, put a condition that the ZDIS should apply only when the net value in the sales order is >= $10000. In the code the system should call the net value of the order stored in KOMP tables. If KOMP value is >= $10000 only then it will apply. Your pricing procedure look somewhat like this:

10 PR00

20 K007

30 Net value 1

40 HD00

50 Net value 2

60 ZDIS

Assign the pricing procedure to the sales doc type & maintain the condition records. Try if it works. Simplest method is to define that ZDIS asmanual condition type sothat the concerned person will manuallly add this in the SO --> conditions.

Regards,

Sivanand

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

As per my knoledge concern it can be possible only with manual discount condition type

as you said discount is on sales order value then you can proceed with Header discount condition type,

need to enter manaully in the sales order.

Hope it helps you