cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Importing ESS DC's in NWDI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

Our Basis team have installed NWDI and at the moment we are trying to access the SAP standard components for ESS. When we click on Import Development Configurations, it is showing the tracks created by our Basis team. Later on, when I click on Inactive DCs tab of the Development Configurations perspective, it shows the imported tracks and then when I try to expand, it doesnu2019t show any DCs!!!.

Could you advise me in resolving this issue. I would appreciate your help.

Please look at STEP 8 in the above mentioned Blog. I am not able to see any DCs under Inactive DC's. That is the exact point where I got stuck.

Regards,

Gopal.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi PG,

What version of ESS business package are you using?We had the same problem and were using ESS BP 603.

We recreated the track,added the ESS603 software component and all the dependent software components came below that automatically.Then goto checkin tab, do an import to development and consolidation.Once done import the track into your developer studio by logging into NWDI and check for inactive DCs.

If you dont find it even,try to restart the server.

Let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks

Kukku

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kuku,

Thanks a lot for your reply. I spoke to our Basis team yesterday and they mentioned that the software components have not been installed properly. So, they are planning to recreated the tracks with the ESS software components. I appreciate your advise.

Regards,

PG.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Looks like step 4 of the blog was not properly executed.