cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Third Party sales

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can you tell me how a PR number is trigerring in sales order. From which configuration setting or due to which setting is PR number generated as soon as sales order is saved.

thanks & regards,

guru prasad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

It is done by the setting the flag for PR in the item category. Check Item category TAS for the same.

Regards,

Gauravjit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it because of Checking the "Create PO Automatic".

regards,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru Prasad,

Checking the Box: "Automatic PO Creation" in Item Category "TAS" in T. Code: VOV7; will help you to generate P.O. and not the Purchase Requisition, for third Party.

To generate, P.R. in S.O.; maintain Sched. Line Cat. in T. Code: VOV6; as suggested.

Best Regards,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

This flag will automatically create a PO from the PR which is created by the sales order according to the setting in the item category and sch. line category.

Regards,

Gauravjit.

Answers (8)

Answers (8)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prasad,

In Third party order processing Purchasse order can be generated using the automatomatically generated Purchase requisition number. PR can be generated automatically basing on the configuration settings done in the third party schedul line category CS. This setting is very imp in order to generate PR automatically.

More over in the third party item category TAS "Automatic PO" must need to be activated to complete this process successfully.

As soon as we enter third party item category in the sales order it will trigger the third party process. First item category will be determined.Basing on this schedule line category will be determined.Once it was done,as and when you save the document it will determine PR automatically.

Regards,

Revan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi hari prasad,

the material which ur entering in the sales order is a 3rd party material which has got item cat grp as BANS.

so the item cat in the sales order will be TAS and the schedule line cat will be CS.

now go to VOV6 and see the details of CS.

over here we mention order type as NB(PR.) and item cat will be '5' and the accnt ass will be 'X'

this is how its linked

Cheers!!

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

It is because of the Purchase organization and Vendor data from which the system gives you the PR number.

Hope i am correct.

thanks & regards,

guru prasad

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Prasad,

As most of the members mentioned above the purchase requisition is gets created because item category TAS and schedule line category CS.

Regards,

Abhee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As all guru's said, PR has been getting generated automatically if you maintain the schedule line category as CS with those mentioned configuration,

Create Automatic PO:

It means that Purchase Order can be created by the transaction ME59N(Automatic PO creation)..

We have to use this transaction..

If I am not wrong, there is no way which generates PO automatically without using this transaction..

Thanks & Regards,

Venkatesh.S.P.

Edited by: venkatesh paulraj on Nov 24, 2008 12:53 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Can some one help me with where the setting lies for PR number automatically triggering in Sales Order in Third Party sales.

thanks & regards,

guru prasad

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi..

In vov6 below settings and hence item categoy TAS triggers PR creation.

For Sc Line category shd be-

order type NB

item category 5

Account assignment cat 1

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

May be i can be of some help. PR is generated automatically because in the schedule line category CS (Leg), under business data>order type>enter NB(std PR) and item categoy> enter 5 which is for 3rd party and accnt ass categry would be 'X"..................this is how its linked

Cheers!!

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Guru Prasad,

To trigger Purchase Requisition No. in Sales Order, Maintain Schedule Line Category (Type: "CS") in T. Code: VOV6

Your Purchase Requisition will be seen in Sales Order within Tab: Schedule Line, once Order Saved.

Best Regards,

Amit.

former_member550050
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In VOV6 third party schedule line categoryn CS details

order type NB

item category 5

Account assignment cat 1

these settings triggers the PR when a third party order is saved

Regards

Raja

former_member315051
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI

Schedule line category CS , field is Order type -NB

and in the item catagory TAS activate create PO Automatic...