cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how to create a client

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

please let me know the details on how to create a client in solutiona manager service desk

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

What kind of client? SCC4 system client?

Former Member
0 Kudos

2 company's are being used in 1 client. when i get issues from that client i'm unable to view their names in the support message screen

Former Member
0 Kudos

when i select the logical system in tx: scc4 it gives an error "the logical system is used by another client" there are no other option to select. pls give me way forward

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create a new Logical System for new client. Use BD54

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks alot, what i heard was there should be only one client and it can connect to all company's. is that right? now the issue i have is. when i receive tickets and in support message screen you can view the particular name who reports the issue, but when i receive from another company i don't receive the name in "reported by" please advise

Former Member
0 Kudos

The reporting user needs a business partner in Solution Manager (BP_GEN / BP)

Further more you need to maintain business partner identification tab for that user in tx: BP

External BP number:

CRM001 "<SID> <Installation Number> <Client> <User>"

For instance:

CRM001 "ABC 1234567890 100 VSHAN"

/cheers

Former Member
0 Kudos

they have been created as business partners. now it's like this, my company is konwn as DIalog Telekom so Dilaog group has 3 company know as DTL (client 300), DBN &DTV(client 310) when i get issues from DTL i'm able to see their names, but DBN & DTV i'm unable to view, it gives only the comany name.

Answers (0)