cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MDM syndicator and Publisher installable

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am in process of installing MDM. Can anybody tell me the link where I can get the installables for MDM syndicator and MD publisher. I have S-user ID with download permission.

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please navigate to below path

https://websmp203.sap-ag.de/support

Downloads -> SAP Installation & Upgrades -> Entry by Application Group -> SAP Netweaver -> SAP MDM -> SAP MDM 5.5

The above path may not be visible if the ID you are using does not contain suitable permissions to access the link.

All installables will be present in the zipped file

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I navigated to the link given by you. But under SAP NETWEAVER ther is no link SAP MDM. My user Id has permissions to download as I have downloaded other installable.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Below is what I copied from Service Market Place

Installations and Upgrades

Installations and Upgrades -> SAP NetWeaver -> SAP MDM -> SAP MDM 5.5

SAP MDM 5.5

Installation

AIX

ORACLE

HP-UX

ORACLE

LINUX

ORACLE

SOLARIS

ORACLE

Windows Server

ORACLE

From where you have downloaded other components if you are not getting SAP MDM

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

I got MDM server, Import server etc. from Downloads > installation and upgrades>my company's application components--> SRM-MDM Catalog -->SRM-MDM Catalog 2.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Well you can use those components though they are for SRM-MDM but that package will not contain Syndicator, Publisher, Syndication Server etc.

SRM-MDM will contain only the components required to implement SRM-MDM Scenario.

Ask your basis guy to download the entire software for you. You will find all the components on the path posted above in the folders GUI CLIENTS, SERVERS etc.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja

Former Member
0 Kudos

Its the entire software downloaded.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes you can download the entire software. It comes in the form of RAR or ZIP file. If you are not able to see the link SAP MDM that meams your ID doesn't have sufficient rights to download the installables.

Regards,

Jitesh Talreja