cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sending messages..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi..

My requirement is like i need to send an alert mail to the particular id and as well as i need to update the SAP R/3 system for a particular table..

is it possible to do this,..

regards

sai

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is very much possible,

using function module u can trigger the alert and update the table in R3 system using proxy.

just go thorugh the below link.

For raising an alert you need to first configure the alert please follow the below weblog written by Michal

Triggering XI Alerts from a User Defined Function

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chiraj,

I need a response from R/3 also that so and so contents have been updated, then the connectivity b/w R/3 to other legacy system will be Synchronous..

For this we can use adapter module configuration where in we can handle the RFC, but how to raise alerts first in the same scenario..

regards

sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

can u let me know ur end to end scenario with business requirement.

for what u need to raise an alert, and when u need to update the table.

chirag

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Actually the requirement is the source is PLM system where in based on the status of the process, i need to deliver the cost.

Eg: Suppose in a single Process we have 25 activities. if i complete 5 activities i need to deliver the cost of 10% to the vendor, So this intimation i need to update through mail to the corresponding owner.

and corrresponding to that we have a some MRP view which maintains cost against that we need to custmize the BAPI to update this payments.based on the activities completed. so, know is it possible and against this transaction with SAP they need some confirmation for the update.

regards,

sai

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

u can use proxy to update the payments.based on the activities completed also in ur proxy u pass the status message to SALERT_CREATE FM to intimate the user.

for that refer the blog which is provided by me.

chirag

prateek
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You may use multiple receiver with mail as first receiver and SAP system as other receiver. Could you please explain in detail your requirement.

Regards,

Prateek